Hi all! This is a very short post but I wanted to get my cards posted! I had a heart cath on Friday and I'm having a very hard time typing. Visit the 12 Kits blog to connect with all the other blogs and see what the other designers have made. We even have a guest designer!. Thanks Kim for a wonderful month.
![]() |
| PHOTO BY LINDSEY |
![]() |
| APPROPRIATE SENTIMENT CAN GO INSIDE! |
More later when I can get back to typing!
Sharron




11 comments:
Oh goodness Sharron, I hope you're feeling better soon. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Your cards are darling. Take care sweet friend.
Hi Sharron! Yummy Yummy! Loving the colorful stacked donuts, and sprinkled pop tart! Great mix of papers and die cuts! Wonderful as always ! Hugs to you!
Oh , Sharron I hope you are feeling better soon. Your cards are delicious and beautiful ! Love the stack of donuts with the mixer card. Keeping you in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Hope you have a happy October .
So sorry you're not feeling well & hope you've recovered soon! Your cards are really sweet with lovely coloring! I had fun playing with you guys this month!
I hope you're feeling better and will be up and about soon Sharron. I know you enjoy being busy but take time to rest and get your strength back. Your cards are pure delight, as always! Sending you warm hugs and many prayers for healing.
Such sweet, sweet cards Sharron! Sounds like you've had a rough month and I sure hope things start looking up for you soon! Take care of yourself and I will be sending lots of hugs and prayers your way my friend!! :0)
How ever did you manage to put these cards together, Sharron?! Each one is delightful (and is making me hungry)! I pray you gain strength and feel better very soon!
Sharron....your cards are just fabulous! So happy to see you felt well enough to made a few! Love your wonderful toaster and that pop tart looks delicious! Love how you paired the mixer with the donuts, so clever and so much fun! Love them all and happy to hear are your doing better!
Sharron I just adore your cards and wow your colouring of the donuts is perfection!! Good enough to eat! I was so happy you were able to have some time to work with Kim's fun kit! I hope you are feeling better and better every day! Sending hugs! xoxo
Your cards are adorable, Sharron ... such a sweet collection! Do hope that you're well on the mend by now ... prayers for your recovery heading your way! Hugs, Anita :)
There's only one word for your card designs this month, Sharron: delightful! Love all the floral elements! I am sorry that I've been so busy I haven't been around and I'm only just now learning about your heart cath. I'll send you an email. Hugs, Darnell
Post a Comment