Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The 12 Kits of Occasions: July with Marybeth "The Best Summer" Ever"

Welcome to another 12 Kits reveal! Summer is official here in Kansas with temperatures in the 90s. Our flowers that looked so fantastic after all the earlier rains are now showing the stress of the heat. It's a perfect time to stay inside and play with this month's kit. Our sweet and super talented hostess is Marybeth, Marybeth's Time for Paper.  See the photo below to get a peek at some of the wonderful supplies. There were lots of fun images, fabulous patterned papers and really "cool" die cuts! A complete list can be found at the top of the 12 Kits blog. Links to all the designers can be found there also.

PHOTO BY LINDSEY

I really enjoyed playing with all these products, all were new to me! Thanks to Marybeth for a truly wonderful month! This amazing Mason jar is from The Greetery. Marybeth sent them already stamped. I absolutely love this set--so realistic!


Marybeth also stamped this paper, which makes a wonderful subtle background. I added some patterned paper from my stash for a border. And I love the kit's fabulous die cut sentiment.


The patterned papers in the kit were so awesome, so summery. This gingham worked great with the wonderful Poppy Stamps frame. The sentiment is from The Greetery.


Easy peasy card--adore the stripes and isn't the popsicle fun!


These next two cards are for our twin granddaughters who had a July birthday. Of course they had to be in their favorite colors--pink and purple!


Card #2

Thank you so much for visiting! Hope you enjoyed the hop!!

Hugs,
Sharron

9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Sharron...you definitely made Summer shine with all these FABULOUS cards! I love how you used the Altenew panel for a background...that card is perfection!! Loving your purple gingham card too, but especially loving the purple and pink birthday cards you made for your twin granddaughters...SOOOO CUTE!! You definitely did Marybeth proud with all these FUN and Summery cards Sharron!! Hugs and Happy Summer! :0)

Kara Lynne said...

How fun that you created cards for the twins from the kit! They had to be thrilled with such bright and happy shaker cards! I'm in love with all your darling details such as the stem "showing" through the mason jar, and the purple to yellow background for your beautifully colored tulips! Such wonderful cards, Sharron!

Anita in France said...

A wonderfully bright, happy, summery collection, Sharron! I'm put in mind of lazy days, wildflowers, gentle picnics ... and delicious ice cream! How brilliant that you created twin cards for your twin granddaughters ... love those shaker elements ... they're so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Marybeth said...

Glad you enjoyed the kit Sharron as I can see that in all the beautiful cards you’ve created with it.
Oh those two shaker card are beautiful , cute way to use the single snow cones. I absolutely love what you did with the large Concord & 9th large bloom over the Altenew Golden Garden.... such beautiful results! Happy August to you sweet friend.

Lisa Elton said...

I kept going back and forth drinking in all of the summer sweetness in each of your cards! You brought Marybeth's kit to life in such a delightful way. The darling shakers for the twins are my favorites!

Kim Heggins said...

OH my Sharron....you totally rocked Marybeth's kit! Just love each one of your cards. You are simply genius with the sweet blooms Marybeth added, so clever to use them as your background! Your snow cone shakers are wonderful, so much fun! Love them all!

Jeanne J. said...

OOOH!! Not just one shaker but TWO! You're satisfying my sweet tooth for bling! Wonderful summer cards Sharron. The purple with the yellow colored poppy frame is my favorite. I love the inky background and clever sentiment. I could stare at that one for days!~

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron what a beautiful collection of cards. I love all the florals, that you used the Altenew floral as a full background, the pretty colouring on the tulips die cut and fabulous shakers for your twin granddaughters! All so pretty!

Birgit said...

These are all fabulous Sharron, you made great use of Marybeth's kit!! I love the simple flower in the mason jar and you're a genius for adding the stem in the jar. That little detail really makes this stand out. What a great use for the stamped flowers from Altenew, to use them as a background. I will definitely be using this idea for mine. Your two shaker cards are as sweet as can be and I love your inked background on the "thinking of you" card. Well done all around!! (hugs to you my friend)