It's hard to believe this is the very last day of 2018--and the last post of this year for the 12 Kits of Occasions! It is also with sadness that we are saying goodbye to two members of our team. Sweet Jessica Davis, The Paper Parade, who has been with the group from the beginning will be stepping down for now. She and her family are moving and beginning some new adventures that will be her new focus. And our super talented friend, Michele Ferguson, who has shared her creative and witty designs with us for the past few years will also no longer be posting with us. You can continue to visit her blog, I Card Everyone!
We also are welcoming a new designer--Marcia Hill, Marcia's Stamping Pad. She is so talented and very sweet. I was lucky to actually met her recently when she came to Kansas for a crafting event. Be sure to visit her blog and welcome her and take a few minutes to enjoy a few of her recent posts!
We also are welcoming a new designer--Marcia Hill, Marcia's Stamping Pad. She is so talented and very sweet. I was lucky to actually met her recently when she came to Kansas for a crafting event. Be sure to visit her blog and welcome her and take a few minutes to enjoy a few of her recent posts!
Our wonderful hostess this month is Michelle Leone, Pretty Periwinkles, I loved her fabulous kit with awesome colors and many images, die cuts and papers that were gorgeous and so easy to design with as well! My cards just seemed to make themselves, a blessing with the hectic holiday activities that always seem to compete with my crafty time! Thanks for an awesome kit, Michelle!
All the best to Jessica and Michele and a big welcome to Marcia! To visit the 12 Kits blog and enjoy all the creations made with Periwinkle Party, click HERE! Enjoy the hop and don't forget to come back next year--same time and place!
All the best to Jessica and Michele and a big welcome to Marcia! To visit the 12 Kits blog and enjoy all the creations made with Periwinkle Party, click HERE! Enjoy the hop and don't forget to come back next year--same time and place!
![]() |
| A LOOK AT SOME OF OUR KIT SUPPLIES PHOTO BY LINDSEY |
WISHING YOU A SAFE AND VERY HAPPY 2019!
Sharron





11 comments:
FABULOUS cards Sharron and you are so right about this kit being so easy to work with that the cards practically made themselves...I felt the exact same way!! Weren't the papers so pretty and FUN to work with? I totally LOVE your Llama card...so cute AND pretty at the same time!! Thanks so much for the warm welcome too...I'm so excited to be working with you and the other gals!! And very happy wishes for a FABULOUS 2019 Sharron!! :0)
Gorgeous, gorgeous cards Sharron! I love how you layered all three gold foiled pink printed papers together for such a stunning look. The llama card is totally adorable and I'm glad I still have mine so I can CASE your sweet card. I hope you have a wonderful 2019 filled with many blessings, my friend!
Perfectly pretty, each and every one Sharron! I love the way you layered all of those fabulous pink papers together with the big bloom. Also love your darling llama card. I still have mine, thanks for the inspiration! Happy New Year!
You are stuck with me, Sharron... and I still hope that you and Harry will come visit us one day!
All fabulous... ALL the time! xx and Happy New Year!
=]
Hi Sharron! Beautiful cards! I love the floral with all the layers of gorgeous gold! SO beautiful! The collage with the llama and the floral with the gold leaves is amazing too! Your photos are amazing too!
A delicious quartet, Sharron ... bold and beautiful ... I'm especially taken with the llama ... and with that adorable cosy little squirrel ... they're so cute! Bonne Année, Bonne Santé! Hugs, Anita:)
Oh gosh these are stunning , Sharron! Love the card with the large bloom and the paper you chose to match it with! the last card is pretty and fun with the polka dot frame. Happy New Year to you and your family with many blessing for 2018
Love each one of your beautiful creations. So in love with your sweet llama, can't wait to pull mine out to play with. Love your coloring, perfection and I love her against those sweet polka dots too!!! Your squirrel is as sweet as can be and I would have never noticed that her scarf was on wrong had you not mentioned it in one of your comments, she is adorable. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!
There's such a boutique style to your cards, Sharron, each one is gorgeous and whimsical! I'm glad they came together so easily, but they are certainly each layered full of details! Happy New Year!
Sharron what a lovely collection of cards you created with a Michelle's fabulous kit! Your goodbyes and welcomes were worded perfectly, great combination of papers and I love the additional dies that you used. It looks like we were on the same wavelength with s couple of the cards. Beautiful work my friend and best wishes for 2019!
Look how late I am to the last 12 Kits reveal! But I'm here and, as always, I am loving your array of pretty makes, Sharron! I love it when cards pretty much make themselves, but I can see your creativity shining through all these fabulous designs and the care and thought you put into making them! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell
Post a Comment