We're just a tad bit late this month due to a problem with the Canadian mail service. This month's wonderful hostess, Tracey, In My Creative Opinion, lives in Canada and we were unable to get her kits at the usual time. But they were well worth the wait! I loved all the fabulous supplies she sent. See the wonderful photo below for a glimpse of all the goodies--adorable images, great die cuts and an amazing collection of patterned papers. I'm late completing all the Christmas cards that I plan to send so it was a blessing to receive a whole new supply of products. I had been looking at ordering the MFT dog set so was especially happy to be able to try those out. It's definitely on my wish list now!
I hope our posts give you some inspiration if you too are still working on holiday projects. HERE is the link to the 12 Kits of Occasions blog where you will find links to all of our designers as well as our guest designer. Joyce Mehrberg was one of the original 12 Kits members and is joining us this month. And Tracey has provided a list of her supplies. It is located at the top of the 12 Kits blog.
![]() |
| PHOTO BY LINDSEY |






9 comments:
These are all soooo cute Sharron! I agree with you that Tracey's kit was well worth the wait. Playing with all these darling little pups put that set on my wish list too. Great job fussy cutting out those ornaments. I love thae retro feel on that card! All of your cards are just as sweet as can be! Hope you have a blessed Christmas my friend!
I'll bet you were overjoyed to see all these darling pups, Sharron! And it shows! A wonderful gallery of glad tidings for Christmas, my friend! Weren't those plaids wonderful, too? xx
=]
Oh my goodness, your cards are all adorable! Tangled puppy is a favorite, just wanted to hug and keep that one! Hugs!
Your cards are all FABULOUS Sharron and I can see that you definitely had FUN playing with all the sweet, sweet critters that Tracey included in her kit. And how perfect that the kit helped you finish up your needed supply of Christmas cards! I always enjoy coming to see what you have done with the kits each month Sharron, and this month definitely didn't disappoint!! Happy holidays to you too my friend!! :0)
I'm fully in the Christmas spirit now!! You made such adorable and festive cards from Tracey's colorful kit, Sharron! Thank you for all the inspiration!! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell
I like the way you've colored and used the little pups Sharron! All of your cards are festive and full of the holiday spirit. I was scrambling to get Christmas cards done too...I really do need to start earlier next year!
Oh I love them all , so bright and happy! That first card with the beautiful Christmas plaid and Santa! The snowman is darling with the pp of trees in the background. It sure is a blessing to get a kit every month from such sweet and beautiful friends. Merry Christmas Sharron!
Hello...sorry to be a bit late but these are just wonderful. Love your first card and that jumping/dancing Santa, so festive! Your coloring is so amazing! And your final card is just as cute as can be...love your laying and that sweet puppy! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
What an adorable collection, Sharron ... all of those critters are so cute! The bold Christmas tree against the plaid is especially eye catching ... and the ornaments have a fabulous retro, nostalgic feel to them! Wishing you a joy filled and Blessed Christmas! Hugs, Anita :)
Post a Comment