Lots of exciting changes have occurred with the 12 Kits since I last posted. First, we have a new name! While discussing plans for 2014, everyone felt we should expand our schedule to include months featuring additional special occasions. We will still be doing Christmas, just not as much. Probably most exciting is we now have our own blog, The 12 Kits of Occasions!! Sign up to follow us--you never know what surprises we will have in store for you each month. We will have some sneak peeks before the releases and on release day you can find a special project from each of the designers. There may be special posts throughout the month too.
This month our fabulous hostess is Amy, Stamp-n-Paradise! You will find a picture of all the wonderful supplies she sent in this month's kit plus a list of supplies over on The 12 Kits of Occasions blog. And she has also posted information about a little blog candy that will be given away! You won't want to miss out on the drawing!
One of the my favorites in the kit was this fantastic twine!! LOVE the two colors, so perfect for Christmas! I know I'll be needing more of this! Plus Amy included a couple of mini cards complete with envelopes. For the first one I used a tree die from WPlus9 and glued twine against the negative opening.
I used lots of the fabulous paper for my cards!!
Sadly this is Jeanne's last month with our group. She has some other commitments that will be taking quite a bit of her time so she is stepping down, at least for now. We're all wishing her the best!
So Cathy, Empty Nest Crafter, will be taking her spot. Cathy was with our original group and we are so lucky to have her return. Welcome back, Cathy! See you next month.
Enjoy the hop! Have a wonderful day and don't forget to visit our new blog............
Sharron
Sharron, On Papillon Wings You are here!






16 comments:
Sharron what a cool way to use the twine on the first card! I never thought of that, but it looks awesome :) Then I absolutely love the last card with the pennant banners and the rustic looking cardstock, it is like a country Christmas :)
OK...I knew I wanted more of this twine but now you've convinced me I have to have it...
LOVE that tree! :)
All of these are fabulous...
the flags and button...
the pennant paper...
I just got that die the other day and I knew it was going to be a good basic one ;)...
I love them all! :)
And a gorgeous new blog pic! :)
Sharron you amaze me each time, I simply love what you come up with! Love what you did with the twine. I love that you made some small cards , great for tags. My favorite is the one that says “ Its the most wonderful” gorgeous!
I received the beautiful birthday card in the mail… everyone love it… thank you so very much!
These are all so enchanting and beautiful, Sharron! My fave is that first note card! Each of the details is fabulous!!
Oh my goodness Sharron, you are simply one amazing card maker! Your twine Christmas tree is just stunning and so fun. Your third card with the banners is so sweet and they go so well with that sentiment, one of my holiday favorites. Love them all Sharron!
Thanks Sharron, I am so happy to be back...your cards this month are one of the reasons why! I love what you have done with Amy's kit. I especially love those twine Christmas trees...that is such a great idea, I also love the Joy and the stitched circle and the bright red burlap and poinsettias. You outdid yourself...love them!
Beautiful cards!! Love that twine wrapped tree..so awesome!! Love those banners held together by the button!!
You got so many cards made Sharron. I love what you did with the twine - so smart and clever with the trees overlapping! I love the mix of papers on all the cards like the three banners, the bitty square on the burlap, and the stripes on the last. Wonderful!!
What a great bunch of cards. I really love your twine tree. What a fabulous idea. Super mini cards, and I love how you did your banners. That card just seems to have such great balance. I am in love with the IP you used in your next card, and the burlap on top is just stunning.
They are so lovely and beautiful Christmas cards. I love the vintage looking card at the last one :) Thanks for the inspirations!
Wow...your twine in the window of the tree die cut is phenomenal!!
<3 J
Those trees, THUD. I LOVE the Christmas twine used that way! I love the way it felt and tied and now must get some more. Lovely layout with the triple patterned banners. Love the poinsettias with that beautiful embossed background and the burlap, so much rich texture. Awesome set of cards, Sharron!
Oh my these are all so gorgeous Sharron. I love your twine tree, great mini cards, the banners, perfect use of the burlap and the way you used the banner paper!
Sharron, your blog design looks awesome! It must be new or I'm so behind I'm just seeing it for the first time. :) Your mini card with the twine tree is the cutest! My favorite, though, is the card with the patterned banners in the corner with the button. What a great design! I will have to remember that for using up some scraps. Love how you used the red burlap with the tweed embossing, and the clean design on your last card is just perfect.
All so very pretty! I just love these kit posts and seeing all of the beauty you each create! I need to case some of these! :)
Sharron!!!!!! For heavens sake....the twine on the negative tree is genius.....looks amazing!!! But I am in LOVE with that first full card with the banners in the corner adorned with a button!!! Swoon!!! I am going to make a card using this layout tomorrow!!!! :)
Post a Comment