Inside of Card below:
Hi everyone, such a gorgeous sunny but not too warm day here! Today's card is one I made for one of the doctors where I used to work. I always did cards for their birthdays when I was there. He has a plane and loves to fly so I thought he would enjoy this whimsical card. This is also the first card I have made with the new Wonderfully Whimsical set. it is so much fun--love it!! The little plane is from Tiny Treats and the sentiments are from Bird Watching and Around and About Sentiments. Hey Peeps, remember how Aimes recently used a sentiment from this set for her 'flutterby' trail. Thanks Aimes!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Wonderfully Whimsical, Tiny Treats, Around and About Sentiments (all PTI)
Cardstock: Spring Rain, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Stamper's Select White (all PTI)
Patterned Paper: Earth Love (Cosmo Cricket)
Additional: Copics
Happy, happy Spring.............
Sharron
16 comments:
No THANK YOU! I've just gotta dash to my Tiny Treats and that lil' plane! This card is seriously C.U.T.E! I can't help but smile when I look at it!
Thanks for taking an idea and making it into an even sweeter one ;D
Aimes
x
LOVE this! What a super adorable card, Sharron!
Hi Sharron, Good to have you back stamping and sharing with us again. I love both of your cards! So cute! Wonderfully Whimsical is the cutest set around! I don't believe anyone could make a 'blah' card using it. And I love the CAS look of the birthday card.
Oh Sharron, This is so cute! Makes me want this set.
Love it! The little airplane is the perfect touch on the inside too. My set still has not seen ink. I really need to change that soon though!
Hi Sharron, so nice to see one of you creations again and a lovely one it is! I am sure the good doctor will love this one. hugs Sharon
how cute! Love everything about this ~ the little village and the airplane ~ perfect touch.
Oh, Sharron, this is just way too cute! I didn't think I needed Tiny Treats, but now that I'm seeing the images used with Wonderfully Whimsical, I have another set to add to my wish list. I know what you mean about it being such a fun set to stamp with; I just posted a similar idea.
Sharron this card is outstanding! Everything about this is amazing. Love, love, love it!
One of my favorites. This is a beautiful card! Please come and take a look at my blog. I am giving away a Free Digital Stamp.
Jessica Lynn
Did you see that it is Papillion month at my website? Launching new stamps with them at the end. have a good one!
So cute! That's funny, I immediately thought of an image from Tiny Treats to use on mine as well! I used the little boat to put in a "lake"!
I'm thinkin' I might have to break down and buy tiny treats!!! Sooo cute!!
This card is sooooo sweet! I love the patterned hills and the plane trailing Happy Birthday to you! So creative!
Is that cute? What a great use of hte little plane and the sentiment 'trail.'
Aww... I just adore this card...so dang cute...cute...cute!!! :-)
Oh cutey, cute, CUTE!! I love the little town you have created with the wonderfully whimsical set - those little hills are so amazing and the house on the right looks so perfect, not standing rigidly straight. The inside of the card is so clever - love the sentiment trail... wish I could see him open this one!! :0)
Post a Comment