Saturday, June 30, 2018

The 12 Kits of Occasions: June with Michele "Sum, Sum, Summertime"

Welcome! Come share a dose of summer with the 12 Kits group, planned by our wonderful June hostess, Michele from I Card Everyone! Her kit was so very amazing. Just check out all the wonderful products shown in the photo below. There was not one thing that I already had and I had a ball playing with all the fun new products. Hope you enjoy this kit as much as I did. Go to the 12 Kits blog HERE to connect with all the blogs. You will be amazed with all the fun designs!! Thanks, Michele, for a very special month!

COLLAGE AND PHOTO BY LINDSEY

These little guys are so adorable. Luckily I still have more!

There are several sets of Leading Ladies over on the Ellen Hutson blog. She was so easy to color. I hope to add some of these to my craft room soon.

This image and the one in my last card are from Waffle Flower Stamps. 

Gotta love these sweet bunnies from The Cat's Pajamas!


Hope you are having a good summer. I love that you took some time to come by for a visit. And we always hope you get a little inspiration from our creations. 

If you are somewhere with high temperatures like we are having here in Kansas, try to stay cool!

Hugs,
Sharron

10 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE cards Sharron! What a FUN kit to play with and you did an amazing job on each one...totally made me smile and think SUMMER!! (Of course it's 90 plus degrees here in Michigan so it's kind of hard not to think Summer right now!! Hope you're staying cool too!) :0)

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron....just love all your simply adorable cards! You totally rocked Michele's sweet kit. You sweet mouse is just so fun ready to celebrate and your beach lady, just too cute with your orange swimsuit! Your guy running to the ocean is fabulous, love his striped trunks, so clever! Wishing you and your family a fabulous 4th of July!

Birgit said...

What a delightful array of summer fun here Sharron! Aren't those band bunnies darling? I find myself wishing I had more of them. All of your cards are just as sweet as can be! Hope you're staying coold and enjoying the summer sunshine. Happy 4th!

richardbreaks said...

So cute, Sharron! Love your sweet band bunny. Those stripes and bursts are perfect.

Michelle said...

Five fabulous creations...... full of summer time fun! Love your beautifully colored Beach Lady, the sandy texture and striped trunks of the frolicking Beach Boy and the lovely pinks/yellows on your final little masterpiece!
Wishing your and your family a happy, sun/fun-filled 4th!

Anita in France said...

Such a fun, summery collection, Sharron ... they're all so cute! Big eared bunny is especially appealing ... though I think it's the beach boy running along with sand between his toes that caught my eye particularly ... I'd be just like that if I was hitting the beach! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh Sharron, this is a perfect display of summer cuteness!! The stars and stripes with the marching bunny are fun. Love the striped trunks on your little dude making a dash for the water. But your final floppy eared bunny surrounded by all of those polka dots has won my heart!! Wishing you and your family a Happy 4th!

Marybeth said...

So much summer fun on your cards, Sharron! Sun of the beach is a beautiful card with the pink and yellow! Loving that celebrate card too in the red, white and blue! Sorry I'm so late is leaving my comment. Hope you are enjoying your summer.

I Card Everyone said...

LOve your cymbal playing, marching bunny, Sharron - so darling perched up on the sentiment!
All darling, my sweet friend - but your very graphic beach boy, in his striped suit wins the prize today!
Hope you find some fun way to stay cool... xx
=]

Tracey McNeely said...

You did not disappoint Sharron! All of your card are so sweet. Festive fun and you created such wonderful scenes. Not that I have been looking at what everyone else did I have lots of casing to do!